Umm... I'm back at fandom after over 6 months or so...
I'm not playing fishing simulator anymore, I officially quit fishing simulator, that means I'm no longer working on fishing simulator again.
You may take my place as a bureaucrat, reply back to this blog (or to my message wall), and ask my permission to get bureaucrat and admin.
This wiki needs to be redesigned... And sorry for leaving the wiki without any announcements, etc...
Thanks for taking care of this wiki... If you contributed for a long time, thanks to you also... And have a great day.
idk why but today when ive played, i have tried to fish but no bubbles signifying a catch comes up? i have left my rod in the water for up to 15 minutes but still no results? anyone else having this bug/ anyone know how to fix? thanks
I made a private server yesterday and im deciding to share it, i'll be posting the link so feel free to join. https://www.roblox.com/games/2866967438/Fishing-Simulator?privateServerLinkCode=SgcvGGdU_capEOZTf54Kd9ntaoHTS-91
From: The killerwhale5612
Hi you have been invited to this epic party
Items to bring somthing that glows' spear' fishing rod and any fish
Hope you come
Friend me on roblox username killerwhale5612
dont push sombody off the boat
P.S here is a photo
And know the boat is a yatch
you guys GLOMMY
i love turtles
I HUNTED SHARKS MOBY AND ORCAS
i love fishing+me=HAPPPINESS
Gilbert's quest is sometimes hard, but it is yourself who make it hard. It was easy for me since I know the where each fishing rarity appears.
Common: Port Jackson or shadow isles itself.
Uncommon: Monster's Borough or the ocean
Rare: To be honest, Fish where ever you want, but I recommend the ocean or eruption island.
Epic: Monster's Borough because the pike appears commonly. (Note: Don't go to the actual island. Go to one of the two smaller islands.)
Legendary: Just Fish in the ocean. I recommend upgrading your rod's rarity up to level 10 or higher.( When I did this quest, My rod rarity was level 12.)
If it was easy or hard, comment down below.
I tried to get a mythic rod a lot of times, but I still can't get it. Can someone tell me a strategy to getting the mythic rod faster? Thank you for whoever Contributes
According to me, Mythics are kind of easy and hard to get. Well, the location I go to for fishing for Mythics is the ocean. I usually go out a little into the ocean,(not near any islands)and then just fish. Also, these are my chances of fish.
Please note I am using the lava rod and that my rod rarity is 12.
Hello, my name is Khione, and I'm new to the wikipedia. I hope to help refine and create a better experience for all visitors and regulars alike by adding information to the wikipedia regularly. If you see a topic or page that is lacking a large amount of info, or that you think needs added/edited, send me a message on my user page's wall. I'll try my hardest to fill gaps and make this as good, if not better than the official wikipedia, but be sure to check both if we are lacking info (Tell me if we are and I'll try to add it.)
- Using propper English and spelling will help me determine what exactly you are trying to convey in your message.
- Try to be respectful, I don't want to have to deal with a ton of trolls on my page, please.
- I spend a lo…
The Pharaoh's Dunes quest laided out right here.
- Go to the temple and talk to the NPC there. He will explain that he needs your help to open the temple door.
- Go to Port Jackson and go to Finn's Supplies Shop and on top you will see a telescope peeking out. You will want to go upstairs by entering Finn's shop and truing left to stairs. There you will meet Astro. If you don't see him, go back to the temple and recieve the quest again.
- Astro will tell you to find all the star pieces across the islands. There are on all islands, except Port Jackson. If you zoom out you shoudl be able to see them. Its a glowing yellow shard with blacked dirt around it.
- Return to the temple and place the pieces in a star shaped hol in the ground. The door will be …
goodbye world im not play fishing simylator anymore
im a creator o f this wiki
There are 3 rules please read it carefully
- Do not edit my profile only me can edit if you do it on 3 times will get you blocked for a short period of time
- Do not spam in Message Wall you can talk but do not spam or else i will block you
- Do not swear in my Message Wall if you do it you will get warning
Thats all thank you for reading my rules and good bye!
It is time, I am going to make the request, and this wiki will change forever.
Since it is the time, I'm going to make the rules in this blog post for now:
- DO NOT VANDALIZE THE PAGES, if so, you will automatically get blocked by the admins.
- Don't talk about inappropriate things, you will get a warning for the first time. Doing it 3 times will get you blocked for a short period of time (may get worse if you continue to doing so).
- Do not talk about off-topic things in a page, you will receive a warning for the first time. Doing it 3 times will get you blocked for a short period of time (it doesn't get worse, so don't do it).
- Use good grammars (even tho I'm not a professionalist english), no warning or blocks, just a nice notice.
- Do not put false i…
I caught 100 fish at the secret cave on the Shadow Isles and these are the results:
Average sell price per fish: 525.05
(24.2 + 125.4 + 1425.6) / 3 = 525.06 press 'read more' to see the table
I will be discussing the best ways to make money at each rank. If you disagree then type your suggestion in the comments.
Rank 1-9 try hoping on someone's boat and fish in the ocean. The fish at Port Jackson is worth little compared to anywhere else.
Rank 10-24 Complete the lava obby right when you unlock Eruption Island. Then fish in the lava. Don't fish at beach. If you have the fish master 2.0 then find a hotspot in the ocean and fish. (At this point you should have a boat.)
Rank 25-39 Go to Shadow Isle and talk to Gillbert right away. Completing his quests will unlock the mythic cave, were you will be making most of your money for now. If you have the fish master 2.0 then find a hotspot in the ocean and fish. It is a little better than th…
I've been doing an experiment of finding the probability of getting certain fish in certain places. I haven't increased my rarity chance and won't for the remainder of the experiment. Yesterday I was fishing for magma fish and wrote a blog on my results. Click here to go to the blog.
I fished at the docks of Eruption Island. Here are my results.
Average money per fish on Eruption Island:
36% * 16=5.76
26% * 19.2= 4.992
12% * 24=2.88
12% * 28.8=3.456
5% * 94.4=4.72
4% * 84.8=3.392
5% * 217.6= 10.88
5.76 + 4.992 + 2.88 + 3.456 + 4.72 + 3.392 + 10.88 = 36.08 (money per fish)
If you want to help, post a comment or make a blog with your results that you found. Make sure you haven't increased your rarity chance and always fish in the same spot. Write down…
I was fishing for magma fish at Eruption Island. I didn't upgrade my rarity chance. I noted down every time I got a fish in a tally. These are my results.
Using these results I calculated the average amount of money per fish: (2/3)*16+(2/7)*99.2+(1/21)*427.2 ≈ 10.7+28.3+20.3 = 50.3.